This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
Hiring for our associate Client European MNC in to Earth moving Equipment manufactures a wide range of machines
Service Manager-Earth moving Equipment
Education : BE /DME mechanical -auto
– At least 5 years experience as a Service Engineer and 3 to 4 years as Service Manager
– Experience with part lists, preparing quotes and order administration
Special abilities, skills :
– Candidate will be In charge for service activities, to ensure the customer satisfaction, support for the Customer Service staff and operational assistance to Head of Customer Service
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Operational assistance to the Head of Customer Service and Sales Team
– Handling service requests.
– Arranging of service activities
– Attending machines with service engineer / alone whenever required.
– Train company and Customer Service staff with Head of Customer Service
– Improve customer relationship in coordination with Head of Customer Service
– Assure technical support to customers, engineers, the service stations and the sales department
– Ensure adherence to warranty policies
– Ensure warranty recoveries from concerned factories
– Pro-active approach of services and customers support
– Planning of engineer pool
– Preparation of project-specific documentation
– Checking and follow up of service reports
– Checking and follow up of hour reports
– Filing of project or work specific correspondence like certificates, data, protocols, paperwork, measuring protocols, MOMs, emails, etc.
– Support of commissioning jobs in the area of the service operation
– Assist Head of Customer Service with required service activities.
– Working according to rules with internal software
– Signing according to signature regulations
– Planning & nurturing of engineers
– Generation of Service Business as per set targets
– Generation of spare Parts Business as per set targets
– Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
– Field experience as Service Engineer – Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
– Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
– Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
– Exact and precise working, ready to work extensively in the field.
– Ability to coordinate and plan maximum utilization service resources – Working with a pro-active approach.
Industry TypeIndustrial Products, Heavy Machinery
Functional AreaProduction, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Diploma in Mechanical
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required